Long before there was Social Media, and the banter for business representations in the online space the UPS truck stopped at my office weekly. Dropping off products that potential clients wanted me to test out. I would open the package, use the product and decide if it was love at first sight. To which the company would then hire me to represent their products, help build out strategic measures to develop the markets and all that good stuff.
How would you like YOUR company to be in the “SPOTLIGHT” of social media? Are you doing things that get people talking about your product? Are people buying your product? Are you just giving away free stuff in hopes you have have analytics saying someone actually looked in? This is not another post about how to do this online business right and the promise of instant fame. This social media stuff takes work.
I would love to help you. It will require three things.
- A sample of your product.
- For me to love, and believe in your product.
- Your company and my company to agree to a contract.
A contract that lays out what I will do to help your company promote your product through online media, a specific campaign push, or simple management of the information you currently have. But let’s face it. That last statement will not happen. I can not come along and manage what is not working for you. I can re-do and write the best content, sales promoting pieces for the best placements of your product or services. The most important piece of this is YOUR business needs to find the right SPOTLIGHT.
If you would love to work with me, I can assure you of three things.
- I will not take on your brand or product if I am not interested. I do not like getting board.
- I will commit to doing back research on your brand or product before you ever send me anything. Why? I do not want to waste your time and efforts if I already know I may not love your product.
- Before every paying me one dime, you will have a clear understanding of what exactly you are getting for your dollars.
This online space has been around long enough. It’s time you stop hiring people that make you look good. I can make you look good or I can make you money. Your choice.
You can contact me in this way. You see if you have read this far, than I can trust you with my direct number.
- Send a text to 503-686-1109 Letting me know you are on my website and just read this and want to set up a phone call.
- Let me know who you are. I promise that within 24 hours I will find all your social platforms, follow them all and know more about you than you might want me to know.
- Send me two possible dates and times that we can talk. I promise you that one will work.
Thank you for reading this far. I would love to learn more about your company and help you build out your companies profile in this online space.
Leave a Reply